Production Time 5-7 days
Tupou was the surname to the royal family of Tonga and still today a common surname - the meaning of the name is "known for having many friends and to be in superior physical shape"
- Weight 7.23 Oz.
- Made from 95% polyester and 5% spandex, lightweight and comfortable.
- Regular fit with short sleeves, perfect top for summer wearing.
- Each panel is cut and sewn together to ensure a flawless graphic.
- Complete with V-neck and side slits.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL. Please calculate your size from the measurement chart below.
- Machine wash: cold (max 40℃ or 104℉); non-chlorine; iron with cover; do not tumble dry; Dry in the shade.