Pama means ONE in Palawa kani and is a constructed language. The original Tasmanian languages were decimated after British colonisation. The last native speaker of any of the languages died in 1905. This design is inspired by the designers heritage.
Type: Polyester fabric
- 9.21 Oz. Designed for fashion men, stylish and personalized.
- Made from polyester fabric, comfortable and soft.
- Relaxed fit and casual style for a complete comfort.
- Elastic waistband with a adjustable draw cord.
- 2 front side-entry pockets included. No lining.
- Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL. Please calculate your size from the measurement chart below.
- Machine wash: cold (max 40℃ or 104℉); Non-chlorine; Iron with cover; Do not tumble dry; In the shade.