Type: Polyester Fabric, for Men, All Over PrintOur Mungalina range is close to the designers heart, inspired by the name luyni mungalina meaning Raining Rock in Palawa (Tasmanian Aboriginal) and the name given to the waterfalls at Punchbowl Reserve in Launceston Tasmania, which is where the designer was born.
- 12.35 Oz. Personalized and stylish.
- 100% polyester, comfortable and breathable.
- Short-sleeve polo shirt with point collar, leisure and classic design for men.
- Design features side slits and three-button closure.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL. Please calculate your size from the measurement chart below.
- Machine wash: cold(max 40℃ or 104℉); Non-chlorine; Iron with cover; Do not tumble dry; In the shade.
- Designer Tip: To ensure the highest quality print, please note that this product's recommended upload image size in pixels (W x H):
Front: 4700 x 5170 or Higher / 150 dpi;
Back: 4700 x 5170 or Higher / 150 dpi;
Sleeve(left): 3060 x 1955 or Higher / 150 dpi;
Sleeve(right): 3060 x 1955 or Higher / 150 dpi;
Collar(up): 3650 x 605 or Higher / 150 dpi;
Collar(down): 3800 x 395 or Higher / 150 dpi.