Manulua is the name for one of the oldest design patterns found in the making of traditional Tongan art and carvings- the meaning behind the pattern is to bring two families or groups together to form a union. Our Manulua Shirt is uniting traditional design with modern fashion trends and is great everyday wear shirt perfect for casual events through to a day at the beach.
Type: 100% Cotton
- 6.78 Oz. 100% Cotton Preshrunk Ring Spun Jersey Knit for cool comfort (some colors may contain polyester).
- Seamless double stitched 2cm neckband - will retain shape.
- Taped neck and shoulders for comfort and style.
- Sleeves and bottom hems are double stitched for strength and durability.
- Quarter-turned for a neat finish.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL.
- There may be small difference in the design and 2-3 cm deviation for manual measurement during the production process.
- Machine wash: cold (max 30℃ or 86℉); Non-chlorine; Iron on low heat; Do not insolation.