Manulua is the name for one of the oldest design patterns found in the making of traditional Tongan art and carvings- the meaning behind the pattern is to bring two families or groups together to form a union.
Type: Polyester 95%, Spandex 5%, Unisex, All-over Printing
- 28.22 Oz. Designed for men and women, stylish and personalized.
- Stretchy and loose-fitting style, wearing casual and comfotable.
- Waist and legs are cut and sewn together to ensure a flawless graphic.
- The comfort elastic waistband with a adjustable fabric drawcord.
- Two side seam pockets.
- Size: 3XL, 4XL.
- Personalized design, all over printing.
- Machine wash: cold (max 40℃ or 104℉); Non-chlorine; Iron with cover; Do not tumble dry; Do not insolation.