Production Time: 5-7 days. Available in a selection of colors.
Manulua is the name for one of the oldest design patterns found in the making of traditional Tongan art and carvings- the meaning behind the pattern is to bring two families or groups together to form a union. Our Button Up Manulua Shirt is uniting traditional design with modern fashion trends and is great everyday wear shirt perfect for casual events through to a day at the beach.
- Weight 7.23 Oz.
- Made from 95% polyester and 5% spandex, lightweight and comfortable.
- Regular fit with short sleeves, perfect top for summer wearing.
- Each panel is cut and sewn together to ensure a flawless graphic.
- Complete with V-neck and side slits.
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL. Please calculate your size from the measurement chart below.
- Machine wash: cold (max 40℃ or 104℉); non-chlorine; iron with cover; do not tumble dry; Dry in the shade.